What events do you provide your services to ?
We cater to all events from Weddings, Engagements, Birthdays, Christenings, Fundraisers, Bat Mitzvahs or Work Functions … you name it, we will be there !
What areas do you service ?
Melbourne CBD and surrounding suburbs.
What is the step-by-step hire process ?
- Browse our website under the ‘Hire’ or ‘Packages’ tab and take note of the items you wish to hire.
- Once you have decided what you would like to hire get in contact with us ! You can either send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form on the Contact page of our website.
- We will then provide you with an official quote that is valid for 5 days from the date of issue. To accept the quote and make a booking, the client must reply to the email with acceptance where indicated.
- The client is supplied with an official invoice via email.
- A 30% deposit is due within 5 days of placing the order. If the deposit is not received within 5 days the invoice will be cancelled in our system and the requested props will again be made available to the public.
- The remaining 70% is due 14 days prior to your event.
- The period of time for which props will be hired by the client will be set out in the quote or as otherwise set out in writing by us.
- Security bonds are refunded once items are safely picked up without being lost or stolen and inspected for any damages.
Do you have a minimum order amount ?
Yes, our minimum order amount is $100. Delivery charges and security deposits are not included in the minimum order amount.
Can I pick up the hired items myself ?
Due to the size and packaging requirements of most of our items we only allow cake stands and easels to be picked up and returned by clients. If you choose to pick up these small items they must be returned in their original packaging, including boxes and bubble wrap.
My venue has restricted access, will that be okay ?
It is the responsibility of the client to inform us of any restrictions at the site (included but not limited to lack of service elevators in multi-story venues) that may affect the setup of hire items and/or the providers ability to adequately perform their duties. The client understands that such restrictions may adversely affect the delivery of such items, and that we are not responsible for the consequences of such restrictions.
We will arrive at the event venue approximately 3 hours before the scheduled rental start time to setup your hire items. It is the client’s responsibility to secure permission from the venue for the setup of props hired.
What is your cancellation and refund policy ?
Please note the 30% deposit once paid is non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be date changed. As the original booking date was exclusively put aside for your event the deposit is forfeited. If the client cancels or removes items from the order within 30 days of the event, the client has no right to any refund of the hire fee.
Damage, Theft and Loss ?
Any loss, theft, destruction, damage or misuse of the hired items by the client, his/her guests (invited or not invited), employees, independent contractors or other agents is the client’s responsibility. The provider may revoke the goods at any time during the event if they feel the goods are being misused. No refund of monies paid will be given to the client in such occurrences. The client agrees that compensation must be made within 30 days of damaged or stolen goods, in the form of replacement goods or fair market value. The client must immediately inform the provider if any of the goods are lost, stolen, destroyed or damaged.
What payment options do I have ?
Payments are accepted through Direct Deposit via online banking; details will be included in the invoice we send you. We do accept PayPal however a surcharge of 3% will be incurred; please ask for an updated invoice if you wish to pay via PayPal. Cash payments are accepted but must be settled as per terms and conditions.
*A copy of our full terms and conditions are available on request.